This week we will be at Portobello Dock as part of ‘The Dock’ exhibition during London Design Week. We are using our space in the stuning White House to give a week-long exclusive preview of our second publication.
One of us will be in the space all week and there’s lots of other fantastic work on show so please pop in and say hello if you’re in the area. If you can’t make it down during the day there’s a late night public opening on Tuesday until 8pm. Also check out the flickr set documenting the set up, and we’ll be adding to it during the week.
- Meji Alabi on discovering his roots through film and music
- Stoic black cats and burning worlds: Quentin Dufour on his chaotic illustrations
- Jiří Makovec’s photographs meander between the personal and the universal
- In photographing the American west, Andong Zheng uncovers hidden traces of Chinese history
- Meet Universal Thirst, the Bangalore and Reykjavik-based foundry offering a dual perspective on type
- Manchester Girls, the new series from Dean Davies, is a visual homage to the women of the north
- Facebook rebrands to distinguish the company from the app
- Jack Kenyon photographs the wondrous spectacle of the Supreme Cat Show
- &Walsh designs Zooba's identity inspired by the busy streets of Cairo
- A book chronicling tiny, bizarre treasures curated by Wes Anderson and Juman Malouf
- Find hidden squares and experimental inktraps in Fatih Hardal's FH Giselle
- Pentagram’s Giorgia Lupi on her data-driven designs for & Other Stories