This week we will be at Portobello Dock as part of ‘The Dock’ exhibition during London Design Week. We are using our space in the stuning White House to give a week-long exclusive preview of our second publication.
One of us will be in the space all week and there’s lots of other fantastic work on show so please pop in and say hello if you’re in the area. If you can’t make it down during the day there’s a late night public opening on Tuesday until 8pm. Also check out the flickr set documenting the set up, and we’ll be adding to it during the week.
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum