As mentioned earlier in the week, we are showing Issue #2 for the first time as part of London Design Week at The Dock.
The official launch though is not until next week (1 October) and all pre-order copies are getting shipped over the next few days. If you did order a copy look out for it very soon and if you still want to order a copy and receive the exclusive Rob Ryan screen print you’ve got until next Thursday to do so. At the same time we will release an updated list of stockists that it will be available from.
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum