Just in time for Christmas, New York agency Hugo & Marie have launched their long awaited shop. Featuring a number of beautiful silk scarves by Anna Giertz, Deanne Cheuk (pictured), Benbo George and Micah Lidberg as well as some stunning jewelry by Marie and Mario Hugo’s embroidery.
Alongside these bespoke products made exclusively for Hugo & Marie there are also a number of publications available including Newwork, Under the Influence and our very own, It’s Nice That.
- Mikey Please takes us behind the scenes, and the backlash, of the Bake Off trailer
- From New York to Springfield, it's Best of the Web
- Taschen releases two volumes of National Geographic’s best photographs from the past 125 years
- Simon Landrein takes Dan Croll down the rabbit hole in his animated video for Tokyo
- Thomas Duffield on photographing his dad’s hidden heroin addiction
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Hate the iPhone X notch? There’s an app for that
- Lisa Simpson’s bookshelf: from the curator of Instagram’s Simpsons Library
- Biplab Hazra’s photo of elephants being attacked by mob wins Sanctuary prize
- Michael Bierut: 13 ways of looking at a typeface
- Uncle Ginger uses hypnotic shapes to animate the facts and feelings of bipolar disorder
- Michel Gondry’s John Lewis Christmas advert – Moz the Monster – is unveiled