Issue #3 of our bi-annual publication is hot off the press as well as the exclusive Parra print. The massive print (980×550mm) looks fantastic and will be shipped with all pre-orders placed before midnight next Wednesday (31 March).
We will be busy packing all pre-orders over the next few days and for anyone that has already ordered look out for it dropping through your letterbox as early as Tuesday next week.
Shown here are a series of images from this morning when we got our hands on a copy.
- Malika Favre talks about studying engineering, her first job and tight deadlines from The New Yorker
- Say what you see, it’s Best of the Web!
- The art of plane watching captured by Mindaugas Kavaliauskas
- Friday Mixtape: escape from the world with Xenoula's ethereal mix
- Towers of Thanks: Res photographs their mother's life working for Donald Trump
- A world of pain: Sixteen Journal's latest issue
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Paper reveals Break the Internet take two, with Nicki Minaj shot by Ellen von Unwerth
- Bea de Giacomo photographs the wonders of pregnancy
- Matthieu Lavanchy recreates food emojis "irl" for The Gourmand's tenth issue
- Introducing Broccoli, the publication “normalising cannabis use, especially for women”
- One Step Ahead: we meet Paula Scher, the trailblazing Pentagram Partner