Issue #3 of our bi-annual publication is hot off the press as well as the exclusive Parra print. The massive print (980×550mm) looks fantastic and will be shipped with all pre-orders placed before midnight next Wednesday (31 March).
We will be busy packing all pre-orders over the next few days and for anyone that has already ordered look out for it dropping through your letterbox as early as Tuesday next week.
Shown here are a series of images from this morning when we got our hands on a copy.
- Mariana Malhão's illustrations depict "a world inside a world"
- Max Siedentopf offers silly but significant advice in his latest series, Instructions for World Peace
- XZY explores the “visual alchemies of the phenomenon fake" in its debut issue
- Steven Bliss' distant yet familiar series, Boys
- Friday Mixtape: Shopping pick a mix of bands to be excited to be about
- Illustrator Cécile Dormeau on body diversity and defying convention
- The Guardian unveils redesign across print and online
- Aron Klein's captivating images of the Bulgarian demon chasers
- The rebrand for Russia’s tourist board uses Suprematist geometry laid out as a map
- Compare your selfies to fine art through the Google Arts and Culture app’s newest feature
- Coca-Cola reveals custom typeface, TCCC Unity, inspired by its modernist heritage
- Graphic designer Bryan Rivera references mistakes and imperfections in his portfolio