I found this last night via Iain Tait. It’s brilliant. As Iain points out, it’s another thing from Uniqlo that’s simple, tight, fun, interesting, smart, personalised. But it’s the simple bit that’s it’s greatest asset.
Pop your Twitter name into the box and you’re away. That’s it. Pop your Twitter name into the box and you’re interacting with the brand straight away. No messy sign up process. No email confirmation. Simple. It feels light in a way lots of brands can’t seem to crack online.
- All we want for Christmas is... Best of the Web!
- A trip to The Greenbrier – a preserved 112,544 sq foot government nuclear bunker
- Dougal Wilson goes behind the scenes of the mischievous Channel 4 idents
- An international cast of creatives chooses the biggest moments of 2017
- Bake Off, legalising weed and Fanta's redesign: highlights from March 2017
- Vogue's new editor and a typeface for pride: a look back at April 2017
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Plain packaging and health warnings on food and drink could cost companies hundreds of billions
- Anxy Magazine: The Workaholism Issue explores the impact of working hard versus working compulsively
- Graphic designer John Morgan launches type foundry and art platform, Abyme