London based Glass Hill have recently updated. Founded by Joe Nunn, Simon Jones and Markus Bergstrom earlier this year the trio work across architecture, interiors, furniture and products, the latest of which is pictured here.
ICA Cup is a slip cast and clear glazed ceramic tumbler taken from the Mash Up event feast at the ICA. Just the right size for a glass of water or a cup of coffee, Glass Hill are producing an edition of 50 for the ICA and a version for everyone else coming soon…
- Mariana Malhão's illustrations depict "a world inside a world"
- Max Siedentopf offers silly but significant advice in his latest series, Instructions for World Peace
- XZY explores the “visual alchemies of the phenomenon fake" in its debut issue
- Steven Bliss' distant yet familiar series, Boys
- Friday Mixtape: Shopping pick a mix of bands to be excited to be about
- Illustrator Cécile Dormeau on body diversity and defying convention
- The Guardian unveils redesign across print and online
- Aron Klein's captivating images of the Bulgarian demon chasers
- The rebrand for Russia’s tourist board uses Suprematist geometry laid out as a map
- Compare your selfies to fine art through the Google Arts and Culture app’s newest feature
- Coca-Cola reveals custom typeface, TCCC Unity, inspired by its modernist heritage
- Graphic designer Bryan Rivera references mistakes and imperfections in his portfolio