We are delighted to announce the final three speakers for our first conference, Future:Content that takes place next month. Morgwn Rimel (Director of The School of Life), Adam Gee (Commissioning Editor of Cross-platform Factual & Arts at Channel 4) and design legend Neville Brody are all added to the eight speakers that we announced at the beginning of the month.
Tickets are priced at £175 for the day long event that takes place at Shoreditch Studios on Wednesday 10 November. For all further details please check out the link below.
- It’s Nice That and Camden Council host evening of talks by LGBTQ creatives
- Michael Marcelle’s photography is “like a broken funhouse mirror in a gay haunted house”
- Books From The Future's experimentally collaborative and investigative publishing
- Issue four of Beauty Papers screws the formula of beauty, giving it a “brave new face”
- Molly Matalon shoots a fashion editorial in the desert, and things get brotherly
- Laura Callaghan on illustrating a lifestyle where women make all decisions
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity