Yellow Bird Project is a non-profit organisation based in Montreal. In a nutshell they get musicians to design t-shirts with them then produce and sell them online with the profits going to a charity of the musician’s choice.
Aside from making you feel good about yourself, there’s also some great designs. Everyone’s a winner.
- Cleon Peterson's works continue to investigate the evil side of humanity
- Winsor & Newton lifts the lid on the secret tricks of every artist's trade
- Calypso Mahieu’s photography makes the simplest things sexy (some NSFW)
- Foster Huntington’s stop-motion short of an 80s Californian skate off
- Dax Norman’s weird and wobbly animations with “cigarettes and eyeballs a plenty”
- Photographer Evija Laivina explores the ridiculous reality of the beauty industry
- Hate the iPhone X notch? There’s an app for that
- Lisa Simpson’s bookshelf: from the curator of Instagram’s Simpsons Library
- Biplab Hazra’s photo of elephants being attacked by mob wins Sanctuary prize
- Michael Bierut: 13 ways of looking at a typeface
- Uncle Ginger uses hypnotic shapes to animate the facts and feelings of bipolar disorder
- Michel Gondry’s John Lewis Christmas advert – Moz the Monster – is unveiled