Yes that’s right, another Adam Buxton video. What’s that? Oh yes, we do post about him a lot. Why, you say? What do you mean why? This is one of the funniest men on the planet, casually plopping hilarious videos out like there’s no tomorrow to the unadulterated joy of all of his fans.
This video (although one of many in the last few months) is particularly monumental because it directly deals with what most people look to Adam Buxton for – poking fun at ridiculous human activity on Youtube. Just as Harry Hill used to watch about nine hours of TV a day for TV Burp, Buxton has done his fair share of Youtube surfing over the years for B.U.G, and has subsequently compiled every stereotypical feature of an amateur music video into his own Amazing Music Video.
Expect jibes at indie lo-fi, gratuitous nudity, ludicrous camera equipment and dodgy special effects, and be sure to look out for the fantastic animation once again by Matt Layzell, James Lancett, Sean Weston, Paul Layzell, Joe Sparkes, Iria Lopez and Filip Ziebo.
- Malika Favre talks about studying engineering, her first job and tight deadlines from The New Yorker
- Say what you see, it’s Best of the Web!
- The art of plane watching captured by Mindaugas Kavaliauskas
- Friday Mixtape: escape from the world with Xenoula's ethereal mix
- Towers of Thanks: Res photographs their mother's life working for Donald Trump
- A world of pain: Sixteen Journal's latest issue
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Paper reveals Break the Internet take two, with Nicki Minaj shot by Ellen von Unwerth
- Bea de Giacomo photographs the wonders of pregnancy
- Matthieu Lavanchy recreates food emojis "irl" for The Gourmand's tenth issue
- Introducing Broccoli, the publication “normalising cannabis use, especially for women”
- One Step Ahead: we meet Paula Scher, the trailblazing Pentagram Partner