It didn’t come as a surprise that gloriously talented Aisha Franz is in cahoots with the likes of Till Thomas and his crew of extraordinarily talented illustrators from the continent. You can just imagine them all grinning and going on illustration jaunts together (camping, vintage tents, quilts) while thinking of new and exciting zines that we minions are just going to drop on our knees drooling for.
Aisha’s particularly huge range of skills across the wide illustration board mean that she could probably pull out charming illustration in her sleep. From her pencil drawings to her naive yet dry illustrations,each image she’s whisked out of her brain is so funny and sweet at the same time it’s enough to make you have a little cry.
- Andrew Onorato’s surreal short about a genie and his eggy housemates
- Parts of the Process — Gucci suits, puppies and blue-iced cupcakes: Behind the scenes of Us’ music video for Harry Styles
- Eike König’s students create a courageous calendar featuring a host of exciting illustrative talent
- How can we build “feel good” cities?
- Dani Pujalte captures Spain's immense cultural centres suffering from a lack of use
- Photographer Irina Rozovsky on how she captures considered moments across the globe
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Renowned graphic designer Ivan Chermayeff has died aged 85
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Marina Lewandowska’s graduation project shows graphic design flair and function
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Working Not Working charts the top 50 companies creatives want to work for