Now you know how much we love the Danish-born, New York-based photo-artist Asger Carlsen, but it was a shock to find we had never really celebrated his intensely brilliant Wrong series on the site in any great depth. Fortunately now is the perfect time to revisit this project as it’s set to open in Cologne gallery Ruttowski68 next week. If you’re a longtime fan then take a few moments to remind yourself of his matchless talent to create funny, arresting images that stay with you like a lovesick guy following his ex round a nightclub. And if you’ve never come across Asger before, get ready for you life to get measurably better.
Wrong runs from June 8 to July 15.
- Brr it’s cold in here, it must be Best of the Web in the atmosphere!
- Is it real, or is it not? Mirror Mirror's identity for Integrated 2017
- Alex Moy’s animation explores where our minds drift off to when we’re distracted
- Friday Mixtape: Jake Chapman’s band, Funhole
- Islena Neira’s halftone animation depicts a sleepless night
- Hezin O’s charmingly illustrated 2018 calendar inspired by A-Z cards for children
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Renowned graphic designer Ivan Chermayeff has died aged 85
- Marina Lewandowska’s graduation project shows graphic design flair and function
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Photographer Ivar Wigan on his new collaboration with larrydavid420
- Loud, vibrant, evocative: Paul Gorman tells The Story of The Face