benbenworld is Benoît Bodhuin, a graphic designer and “créateur de caractères” (of the typographic persuasion). His latest update is ZIGZAG, a fun font that aims to break the rhythm of reading by using a rotation of four varieties of each letter in the alphabet, all of which retain the same rounded, loose letter forms.
Much of what Benoît does is equal parts play to colour, succinctly designed so that it stays far from anything gimmicky or trite, experimentally – yet professionally – applied to a range of traditional design media. His portfolio to date proves him to be a progressive designer, so one to keep an eye on for sure.
- Alexander Anufriev captures culture cliches in Russia Close-Up
- Steph Wilson shoots Marques Almeida alongside a goat, a greyhound, a ferret, a turkey and more
- "It's a bit daft and it kind of lies a bit": Pavilion Studio's satirical zine, Ideal Science
- Practical portfolio advice, from choosing a specialism to solving real problems
- Performance art's "master" Tehching Hsieh on the importance of isolation
- Territory Studio on making organic, lo-fi graphics for Blade Runner 2049
- The rebrand for Russia’s tourist board uses Suprematist geometry laid out as a map
- The Guardian unveils redesign across print and online
- A first look at Uber and NASA's new flying vehicle
- Pee on this Ikea print ad, and if you’re pregnant, you get a crib half price
- Uniqlo and Marimekko collaborate on bold and expressive new collection
- Coca-Cola reveals custom typeface, TCCC Unity, inspired by its modernist heritage