Haven’t you always wished you were a flippy-flappy ol’ slice of bread, flopping all over a perilous kitchen and collecting grime whilst simultaneously completing complicated missions? I have, which is why this new game I Am Bread is so exciting. It was developed in London by Bossa Studios who create Bafta-winning games such as Monstermind, Surgeon Simulator 2013, and Deep Dungeons of Doom.
I Am Bread does what it says on the tin; it just lets you be bread. The trailer shows the game to be a combination of Toy Story 2 on the N64 and something rather homely and Sims-esque. Although it’s not all fun and games – there’s one bit in the trailer where you see the bread actually slicing up another loaf of bread, so maybe it’s actually some sort of horror game. Whatever, I want to be bread. Let me play.
- “We will fight on the battlefield!”: A day in the office of Studio O.OO
- This is Antwerp: why you'll want to visit Europe's most atypical city
- A glimpse inside FKA twigs’ year-long pole-performance training schedule
- Graphics studio Brest Brest Brest injects some silliness into French cultural institutions
- Enter the saccharine lunacy of Becky and Joe’s idents for Trolli sweets
- AI personality consultant to digital matte painter: The creative jobs you didn’t know existed
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Mozilla gives Firefox a new look that goes beyond the logo
- Spotify wants you to listen to more podcasts, so it's redesigned its app
- Say a sustainable hello to the world’s first fully compostable trainer
- Illustrator Faye Moorhouse has made a trilogy of zines about her cat
- Applications are now open for The Graduates 2019!