Sometimes projects come through to the It’s Nice That office that are, for one reason or another, so weird they just work. Caio Lekecinskas sent this selection of images through and something about their aesthetic caught our eye, then they made us laugh. A perfect combination!
We tried to decipher these images, and when we were told that they are"objects and trends that will freshen the summer of 2020 – when the ceiling fan did not tolerate the global warming anymore" we loved them even more. Caio, whoever you are, keep going, because your pictures of ice cream glasses and shower nipples have brightened up our week no end.
- LuckyMe’s Lunice film for Apple Music is a theatrical trip through 90s hip hop videos
- Printed Pages AW17 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints, a party and more!
- Tatiana Ermolaeva's coherent “but not too slick” work for the Strelka Bar
- BBC’s David Bailey’s must watch talk for font fanatics from Nicer Tuesdays
- Shin Morae translates her memories into pastel illustrations
- Sarah Meyohas combines virtual reality, 10,000 roses and artificial intelligence in Cloud of Petals
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum