It’s no secret that we’re pretty big fans of Brighton-based type designers Colophon. They wowed us in 2010 with the beautiful Aperçu font family, a face that fast become a favourite amongst a slew of trendy graphic designers, and have since produced an impressive array of fonts ranging from the ultra-modern to the tastefully vintage.
Their most recent offering La Fabrique was created in honour of the 23rd International Festival of Graphic Design in Chaumont to support Colophon’s lecture and workshop slots at the event. As with all Colophon faces La Fabrique is only available in an ultra-limited edition of 100, so if you’re on the hunt for a heavy sans-serif look no further, and get downloading while you’ve got the chance.
- Iconic photographer Michael Spencer Jones on cameras, Oasis, and all-nighters
- Studio Hyte's identity for DAOWO uses automated processes to create ambiguous visuals
- Brick magazine pay homage to Dr Dre's 1992 album The Chronic
- GraphicDesign& on how design impacts human health
- Clove magazine celebrates the diversity and cultural phenomena of South Asia
- Simen Royseland’s zine inspired by the ancient philosophy of Stoicism
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Renowned graphic designer Ivan Chermayeff has died aged 85
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Marina Lewandowska’s graduation project shows graphic design flair and function
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Working Not Working charts the top 50 companies creatives want to work for