We are excited to announce more speakers for Here, our big creative symposium taking place this September in London’s beautiful Royal Geographical Society. Across the day, expect insights, inspirational talks, experiments and live elements from over a dozen brilliant creatives. For this fast paced festival of creativity, we’re bringing together digital innovators, prolific graphic designers, animators and illustrators, a daring photographer, a dazzling film director, a body-architect and a top-notch fashion legend, amongst others.
They will be sharing their insights and expertise, as well as exploring their practice, process and ideas generation. Prepare to learn new things, be surprised, inspired, and leave brimming with ideas.
- Daniel Britt’s hilariously surreal animations makes the nonsensical appear logical
- Ben Cullen Williams on investigating how a computer would dance
- From The New York Times to a comic on sex, illustrator Kati Szilágyi discusses her recent work
- Alan Warburton explores CGI production, toxic masculinity and vision through his hybrid practice
- “Animation is now a must for posters”: Sunny Studio on design for the digital age
- Greta Grotesk is a typeface in homage to the teenage activist’s handwriting
- Graphic Design is Mental: Tips for looking after your state of mind as a designer
- Alan Titchmarsh stars in new campaign for Adidas’ Gardening Club collection
- Banksy opens his own store, Gross Domestic Product, in wake of legal dispute
- Moonlight, Ex Machina and The Witch go to print in three books designed by Actual Source
- Sometimes Always’ identity for São Paulo bar Caracol has over 10 billion compositions
- Basile Fournier speculates on how technology will affect the role of the future designer