To conclude our speaker profiles for Here 2013 we present to you multi-award-winning international stage and costume designer Es Devlin. Her stunning work spans a number of genres: from film and TV to music, dance and theatre.
Es’ incredible portfolio includes designing for the major Opera Houses around the world, the MTV Europe Music Awards, and stage design for artists such as Kanye West, Lady Gaga, Muse, and Jay-Z. Es was also given the honour to design the set for the London Olympic Closing Ceremony in 2012. With consistently incredible visuals, Es is a force to be reckoned with.
You can imagine how thrilled we are to have Es at Here 2013, where she will be talking about the importance of imagination within her work, her reference material, and how it informs the work she makes.
For more info on Here 2013 and to get tickets please visit: www.here-london.com
There really are only a limited number of tickets left so register now to avoid disappointment!
Group discounts for Here are available – please email [email protected] If you’re a student or recent 2012 /2013 graduate then we’re offering educational discounts (£60 for full day pass). Simply email [email protected] from your university email account for the discount code or send proof you are entitled to the discount.
We hope to see you there!
- Slanted magazine turns its eye on Dubai and finds a growing design-led city
- Mahaneela on the benefits of being a multidisciplinary creative
- Random Studio's latest project is a physical art history search engine for children
- Timothy Sean O'Connell photographs Ireland through the eyes of a first generation Irish American
- Azeema – the magazine empowering women of colour – is bolder and more beautiful than ever
- “The beauty of abstraction”: Christoph Niemann on his new mural for a Berlin train station
- This is an article about Wieden+Kennedy’s clever ad campaign - No B.S
- The Saul Bass Archive looks back on the trailblazer’s rare poster design
- Combining thoughtful design and big business: an interview with Made Thought
- Iceland’s Christmas advert banned from broadcast for being too political
- Typeface Pickle-Standard both obeys and rejects the grid at the same time
- "We all need to spend more time looking beyond the surface": Trevor Jackson on 30 years of creativity