Over the last few weeks we’ve released a selection of videos from last year’s Here to whet your appetite for Here 2013. We can now reveal our creative symposium is back, bigger and better. On Friday June 21 (hello, summer solstice) we’re bringing together a vast array of the best practitioners and creative talent from the UK and abroad for a one-day, fast-paced festival of creativity.
In the beautiful setting of London’s Royal Geographical Society, we’re showcasing inspirational talks, creative experiments and live elements from a whole host of renowned creatives.
To give you an idea of what’s in store, the jam-packed line-up includes, New York-based visual artist Rafaël Rozendaal, writer and performer Adam Buxton, award-winning French director and experience designer Nelly Ben Hayoun and Erik Kessels, the renowned creative director of Amsterdam-based communications agency KesselsKramer. More speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
We’ve just released a limited number of earlybird tickets for £85 and student tickets (£60). The full line-up will be announced soon and full price tickets (£115) will go on sale once these earlybird tickets have sold out. All tickets include lunch and refreshments throughout the day. For more information and tickets please visit here2013.eventbrite.com
You can follow Here and join the conversation on Twitter and Facebook. If you missed it, check out Here 2012 and watch videos of the talks. We were thrilled by all the amazing feedback and have taken on board all your comments for Here 2013, which looks set to be a corker.
- Ioanna Sakellaraki explores Greece’s last professional mourners and their rituals around death
- Catalog Press is questioning what a book can be (and maybe it's made of cheese)
- Floriane Rousselot's digital platform Typelab supports and champions the work of young designers
- Photographer Theo Cottle tries to “keep an element of truth” in everything he shoots
- “Stay simple and playful”: Arnaud Aubry talks to us about making his fun and charming work
- Théophile Bartz on his fantastically hypnotic illustrations
- Led By Donkeys is crowdfunding £50,000 for “honest” No Deal Brexit ad campaign
- Taschen’s recent release celebrates “the greatest cat photographer of the 20th Century”
- Introducing the It’s Nice That Graduates of 2019!
- Suzy Chan’s portfolio boasts original graphic design, animation, typography and so much more
- Stefanie Tam’s graphic design grounds conceptual thinking in compelling visuals
- The Advertising Standards Authority has banned its first ads for “harmful” gender stereotyping