In January this year Melbourne-based Hunt & Co was officially formed after Hunt Studio and Published by Process were amalgamated (get me) into a single operation. Maybe best known as the brains behind the beautiful Process Journal, but in their newest updates we are treated to a real smorgasbord of lovely work across branding, print and art direction, plus a great new website for Process and a fine-looking instructional make-up app.
What I really like about Hunt & Co is that they don’t overcomplicate the design process – the work is excellently executed but the user always seems to take pride of place in their creative thinking and the simple, striking solutions to varied briefs is a refreshing change from some of the fussier stuff we come across.
- LuckyMe’s Lunice film for Apple Music is a theatrical trip through 90s hip hop videos
- Printed Pages AW17 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints, a party and more!
- Tatiana Ermolaeva's coherent “but not too slick” work for the Strelka Bar
- BBC’s David Bailey’s must watch talk for font fanatics from Nicer Tuesdays
- Shin Morae translates her memories into pastel illustrations
- Sarah Meyohas combines virtual reality, 10,000 roses and artificial intelligence in Cloud of Petals
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum