The It’s Nice That Annual is our way of celebrating some our favourite articles from the site over the past 12 months in printed form. You know this, right? Well this year for the first time we’ve also launched a dedicated It’s Nice that Annual website to give people a sense of what they can expect from our big, bright blue book of creative brilliance.
Designed and art directed by Studio Makgill and built by the talented team over at at Designers’ Friend, the site is a kind of teaser-taster hybrid with an excerpt from the book’s introductory essay, some examples of the kind of content we’ve featured and the practitioners we’ve interviewed, a sniff of the magazines, exhibitions and graduates showcased in the Annual and a look at our terrific sponsor G . F Smith.
Head over there, have a play around and then if I were you, I’d buy the book to boot!
The It’s Nice That Annual 2014 is supported by G.F Smith and printed on Colorplan Bright White 350gsm, Zen Pure White 150gsm and Heaven 42 135gsm.
- “We will fight on the battlefield!”: A day in the office of Studio O.OO
- This is Antwerp: why you'll want to visit Europe's most atypical city
- A glimpse inside FKA twigs’ year-long pole-performance training schedule
- Graphics studio Brest Brest Brest injects some silliness into French cultural institutions
- Enter the saccharine lunacy of Becky and Joe’s idents for Trolli sweets
- AI personality consultant to digital matte painter: The creative jobs you didn’t know existed
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Mozilla gives Firefox a new look that goes beyond the logo
- Spotify wants you to listen to more podcasts, so it's redesigned its app
- Say a sustainable hello to the world’s first fully compostable trainer
- Illustrator Faye Moorhouse has made a trilogy of zines about her cat
- Applications are now open for The Graduates 2019!