Songs, books, poems and life-affirming adventures have all been inspired by these previously sub-oceanic lumps of rock that we call mountains. Such magnitude! Such weight! No wonder they continue to inspire us little humans in as many ways as possible. Photographer Kevin Kunstadt has fallen in love with one particular mountain range, the Dolomites in Northern Italy and has proceeded to document the strange relationship humans have with them. It’s a truly magnificent collection of images — highlights including the farmers field on an almost Lord of The Rings style cliff face, to the children casually swinging by a sickeningly deep valley.
Go and immerse yourself in Kevin’s unbridled passion for the mountains, now at the Oresman Gallery in Massachusetts.
- Ewen Spencer takes us on the emotional rollercoaster of teenage nights out
- Iconic photographer Michael Spencer Jones on cameras, Oasis, and all-nighters
- Studio Hyte's identity for DAOWO uses automated processes to create ambiguous visuals
- Brick magazine pay homage to Dr Dre's 1992 album The Chronic
- GraphicDesign& on how design impacts human health
- Clove magazine celebrates the diversity and cultural phenomena of South Asia
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Renowned graphic designer Ivan Chermayeff has died aged 85
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Marina Lewandowska’s graduation project shows graphic design flair and function
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Working Not Working charts the top 50 companies creatives want to work for