“I’ve been thinking about this forever and want a woman’s touch”…"In shape, 29 y/o, six feet tall"…"I know it sounds crazy but it’s a fantasy of mine for a woman to"… These are the most SFW snippets we can publish from a rather nuts, very rude new project by Cartelle Interactive, the people that brought us the brilliant, trippy J Dilla Donuts tribute, Dilla Dimension.
The site, called Love Letters from Craig, takes a similar aesthetic to Dilla Dimension – all swirling donuts and intergalactic spins – but this time there are added severed boobs. A lot of boobs. And a soundtrack that DEFINITELY calls for headphones.
We hear a computer-voiced narrator reading aloud Craigslist ads from the filthy “casual encounters” section of the site. Among the more printable themes are bubble butts, car fantasies, “females that aren’t shy” and people ready to “play now not later.” The strange, disembodied robot voice is as hilarious as it is terrifying; an odd electronic conduit for people’s strangest, naughtiest fantasies. According to Cartelle Interactive, it’s “a romantic exploration into the perversions of modern-day digital hookups.”
Its creators explain: “The contents are not moderated and completely automated, only enhanced by sensual porno beats and tasty, sexy visuals.”
- Photographer Svetlana Bulatova documents the environmental trauma of the Chechen wars
- From designer to full time artist, Caroline Walls on her gestural paintings
- Benjamin Muzzin on how digital art needs to be “shaken up badly”
- Choose Your Fighter: illustrator Kevin Sabo’s queering of hyper-masculine gaming culture
- Matthew Jones gives insight into Accept & Proceed's work for Nasa
- Illustrator Jordan Awan on fulfilling his childhood dream
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Apple's new typeface is available for use right now
- Channelling personality into branding: Commission Studio on Fenty’s new visual identity
- Does the perfect portfolio exist? Top creatives and studios offer their advice
- Droga5 unveils undulating identity for London’s newest outdoor destination, The Tide
- Applications are now open for The Graduates 2019!