Me & EU is a collection of postcards designed by UK-based creatives in reaction to the European referendum result of June 2016.
Since then, the project curated by designers Nathan Smith and Sam T Smith, has continued to grow including submissions from Craig Oldham, NB Studio, Catalogue and several designers from creative agency KesselsKramer. The front side of each postcard represents a designed opinion on the referendum result. The reverse displays a personal message from the creative, for example, “You can take Britain out of Europe but you’ll never take the Europe out of Britain,” from NB studio.
Each postcard is designed to be sent “across Europe as a means to reconnect us post the EU referendum,” explains the site.
The postcards will be sent all over Europe on the official trigger date of Article 50 which Theresa May announced will take place on the 29 March.
- Caterina Bianchini on her three processes when designing posters
- Friday Mixtape: illustrator pals Jan Buchczik and Timo Lenzen on their studio tunes
- B.A.M's new identity for White Cube is an “evolution rather than a revolution”
- Mosh Pit Simulator, perhaps the craziest VR game yet, launches later this month
- Fantastic Man releases What Men Wear, an anthology of male dressing in the 21st Century
- Interior Lives documents the unassimilated lives of the largest Chinese population outside of Asia
- An egg beats Kylie Jenner to become the most liked Instagram photo... ever
- Mastercard reveals new nameless logo courtesy of Michael Bierut
- Sam Youkilis uses scale, form and colour to challenge the tropes of travel photography
- Betina Du Toit's naturally-beautiful images are “stripped back from the non-essential”
- Giacomo Gambineri on shifting his creative career from graphic designer to illustrator
- Hiroki Nishiyama draws on traditional graphic design techniques in his illustration practice