Me & EU is a collection of postcards designed by UK-based creatives in reaction to the European referendum result of June 2016.
Since then, the project curated by designers Nathan Smith and Sam T Smith, has continued to grow including submissions from Craig Oldham, NB Studio, Catalogue and several designers from creative agency KesselsKramer. The front side of each postcard represents a designed opinion on the referendum result. The reverse displays a personal message from the creative, for example, “You can take Britain out of Europe but you’ll never take the Europe out of Britain,” from NB studio.
Each postcard is designed to be sent “across Europe as a means to reconnect us post the EU referendum,” explains the site.
The postcards will be sent all over Europe on the official trigger date of Article 50 which Theresa May announced will take place on the 29 March.
- Stephen Tayo's photographs "create a visual narrative" of everyday encounters
- Photographer Daniel Weiss tells the story of the New York he grew up with
- Córdova Canillas seamlessly designs a multi-format furniture catalogue with seven photographers
- The year of the gif: Studio Feixen’s multitude of moving posters
- Veronika Minder's book, Art Décor, explores the life of bon viveur Bob Steffen (NSFW)
- Mainstudio's publications merge conceptual art, architecture and graphic design
- Graphic designer Bryan Rivera references mistakes and imperfections in his portfolio
- Adidas releases trainers that are also public transport tickets
- Compare your selfies to fine art through the Google Arts and Culture app’s newest feature
- Practical portfolio advice, from choosing a specialism to solving real problems
- Meet Monkey Type, an international collective bananas about fonts
- The Papier Machine collection of DIY electronic paper toys reinvents the activity book