Me & EU is a collection of postcards designed by UK-based creatives in reaction to the European referendum result of June 2016.
Since then, the project curated by designers Nathan Smith and Sam T Smith, has continued to grow including submissions from Craig Oldham, NB Studio, Catalogue and several designers from creative agency KesselsKramer. The front side of each postcard represents a designed opinion on the referendum result. The reverse displays a personal message from the creative, for example, “You can take Britain out of Europe but you’ll never take the Europe out of Britain,” from NB studio.
Each postcard is designed to be sent “across Europe as a means to reconnect us post the EU referendum,” explains the site.
The postcards will be sent all over Europe on the official trigger date of Article 50 which Theresa May announced will take place on the 29 March.
- Paul Wright's paintings of Peggy Mitchell and Del Boy are bound to make you smile
- Daniel Wenzel faces the question of automation in creativity head-on in Automatic Type Design
- Abracradama studio designs a crafty and tonal identity for Hap ceramics
- A beginner’s guide to the world of digital art
- Be wowed by recent graduate Kieran McLister’s detail-driven stop motion animations
- “Click before anybody gets too comfortable”: New work from Daniel Arnold
- Graphic Design is Mental: Tips for looking after your state of mind as a designer
- Alan Titchmarsh stars in new campaign for Adidas’ Gardening Club collection
- Banksy opens his own store, Gross Domestic Product, in wake of legal dispute
- Moonlight, Ex Machina and The Witch go to print in three books designed by Actual Source
- Sometimes Always’ identity for São Paulo bar Caracol has over 10 billion compositions
- Basile Fournier speculates on how technology will affect the role of the future designer