In recent months we’ve seen lookbooks which pull out every trick in the attention-seeking arsenal in a bid to get noticed, often at the expense of the actual clothes themselves. It’s a refreshing change then to come across this collection from Berlin-based label mint & berry which is presented in a beautifully-designed little tome which hasn’t forgotten what it’s there to do. So really clean, crisp photography complements the garments (which combine contemporary Scandinavian style with vintage touches) and the whole thing feels effortlessly, coherently stylish. Top work all round.
You can find out more about the range and purchase the clothes from Zalando
This article was produced in association with Zalando.
- Malika Favre talks about studying engineering, her first job and tight deadlines from The New Yorker
- Say what you see, it’s Best of the Web!
- The art of plane watching captured by Mindaugas Kavaliauskas
- Friday Mixtape: escape from the world with Xenoula's ethereal mix
- Towers of Thanks: Res photographs their mother's life working for Donald Trump
- A world of pain: Sixteen Journal's latest issue
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Paper reveals Break the Internet take two, with Nicki Minaj shot by Ellen von Unwerth
- Bea de Giacomo photographs the wonders of pregnancy
- Matthieu Lavanchy recreates food emojis "irl" for The Gourmand's tenth issue
- Introducing Broccoli, the publication “normalising cannabis use, especially for women”
- One Step Ahead: we meet Paula Scher, the trailblazing Pentagram Partner