It’s fair to say that we love Oscar Bolton Green and all of his workings. He’s sent us numerous wonderful goods for Things, inspired us with his Bookshelf , amazed us with his wicked 2012 Olympics poster and even collaborated with us for our Company of Parrots t-shirts. And he’s back again but this time with something slightly different.
Working with Bloomberg Business Week , Oscar has made this rather snazzy collection of illustrations to showcase the big business deals of the week. Coupling his colourful, punchy illustrations with the when, where and to whom information for the sale, Oscar has blown caution to the wind, lightening the tone of the business world with fluorescent pinks and vibrant blues. Ever read about wireless broadband sales? Now you will.
- Elise By Olsen on stepping down as the world’s youngest editor-in-chief
- Pentagram designs Francesca Gavin’s Watch This Space, dissecting the screens impact on society
- It’s Nice That and Camden Council host evening of talks by LGBTQ creatives
- Michael Marcelle’s photography is “like a broken funhouse mirror in a gay haunted house”
- Books From The Future's experimentally collaborative and investigative publishing
- Issue four of Beauty Papers screws the formula of beauty, giving it a “brave new face”
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity