Hey you know what we like more than a super-silly bit of product design? A follow-up to a previous international smash hit bit of super silly product design, that’s what. And so just over two years after we introduced you to Kawamura-Ganjavian’s Ostrich Pillow – a device which enabled wearers to catch 40 winks wherever they were inspired by the big bird’s ability to bury its head in the sand – we are giddy to bring you the studio’s latest creation, the Ostrich Pillow Light. Aimed specifically at “commuters, frequent flyers and holidaymakers” this new model dispenses with the over-the-head design to create a more practical, portable and lightweight option, which also doubles as snazzy scarf.
Check out the video below and then shoot over to their Kickstarter page to help make this a reality.
- Michael Marcelle’s photography is “like a broken funhouse mirror in a gay haunted house”
- Books From The Future's experimentally collaborative and investigative publishing
- Issue four of Beauty Papers screws the formula of beauty, giving it a “brave new face”
- Molly Matalon shoots a fashion editorial in the desert, and things get brotherly
- Laura Callaghan on illustrating a lifestyle where women make all decisions
- Starting Out and Making It - what we learned at A/D/O
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity