While the London Design Festival may be a good chance to discover some new and exciting talents you’ve never heard of before, it’s also a chance to remind yourself of some of the best in thus business. At Design Junction Outline Editions are showcasing new prints form the creme de la creme of graphic and illustrative art including Anthony Burill, Noma Bar, Kristjana S Williams and Malika Favre
But it’s not just a list of top names, the work is cracking too. Noma Bar yet again has produced some effortlessly simple and fun prints, using minimal shapes, negative space and colours – he’s a master at making maximum impact with a little. They’re also showing Petra Boner’s work which is equally as friendly – her clean shapes and brilliant attention to detail make her work stand out for the right reasons.
Outline Editions at Designjunction runs from September 19 until 23.
- All we want for Christmas is... Best of the Web!
- A trip to The Greenbrier – a preserved 112,544 sq foot government nuclear bunker
- Dougal Wilson goes behind the scenes of the mischievous Channel 4 idents
- An international cast of creatives chooses the biggest moments of 2017
- Bake Off, legalising weed and Fanta's redesign: highlights from March 2017
- Vogue's new editor and a typeface for pride: a look back at April 2017
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Plain packaging and health warnings on food and drink could cost companies hundreds of billions
- Anxy Magazine: The Workaholism Issue explores the impact of working hard versus working compulsively
- Graphic designer John Morgan launches type foundry and art platform, Abyme