In a short excellently titled by Nowness as “a Quick-Witted Love Letter From Indie Hollywood’s Favorite Cousins” we see the legendary Roman Coppola and Jason Schwartzman discussing love in this day and age. Shot entirely on Vine we are treated with shots such as a cute Jason looking forlornly into the lens surrounded by bubbles, and a truly inspired shot of Roman doing some casual plumbing.
Turns out, the hilariousness of this short is partly due to Graydon Sheppard of Sh*t Girls Say who helped them out in making it. Imagine the indescribable fun they had making this, then take a brief look at your friends and ponder how they’re just not, and never will be as good as the Coppola/Wes Anderson/Graydon Sheppard crew. Soz to break it to ya.
- Symbols of freedom "and the struggle for it": a look at the Polish School of Posters
- Soft and pastel-hued, Coline Marotta’s paintings draw from our relationship with tech
- Fyre Festival’s digital designer Tokyo tells its story, two years on
- Jump Ball celebrates the relationship between basketball and the African diaspora
- Stephen Milner’s new series re-contextualises surfing and porn mags through collage
- How Amanda Bonaiuto’s animation for Chocolate Moon turned into a piece of personal reflection
- "I felt I saw the world with different eyes": Jaimy Gail on photographing the concept of normalcy
- Let Salvador Dalí tell your future in a new edition of tarot cards
- Book of Roy: Neil Drabble photographs an American teenager over the course of eight years
- Greta Grotesk is a typeface in homage to the teenage activist’s handwriting
- Double Click October is all about the humble portfolio site
- Graphic Design is Mental: Tips for looking after your state of mind as a designer