In a short excellently titled by Nowness as “a Quick-Witted Love Letter From Indie Hollywood’s Favorite Cousins” we see the legendary Roman Coppola and Jason Schwartzman discussing love in this day and age. Shot entirely on Vine we are treated with shots such as a cute Jason looking forlornly into the lens surrounded by bubbles, and a truly inspired shot of Roman doing some casual plumbing.
Turns out, the hilariousness of this short is partly due to Graydon Sheppard of Sh*t Girls Say who helped them out in making it. Imagine the indescribable fun they had making this, then take a brief look at your friends and ponder how they’re just not, and never will be as good as the Coppola/Wes Anderson/Graydon Sheppard crew. Soz to break it to ya.
- Graphic designer Anne Büttner is drawn towards all-things bold, clashing and experimental
- Graphic designer Marie Ducrocq's future-facing aesthetics are supported by thorough research
- The poet laureate of Twitter Brian Bilston creates four new poems from Adobe Stock images
- Photographer Daniel Stier on how he transforms “cheap mass-produced things” into art
- Fragility, despair and boredom are the pillars to Madeleine Pfull’s paintings of elderly women
- Go on a quest for cheesy chips with Sarah Hingley’s choose your own adventure zine
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Mozilla gives Firefox a new look that goes beyond the logo
- Spotify wants you to listen to more podcasts, so it's redesigned its app
- Say a sustainable hello to the world’s first fully compostable trainer
- Illustrator Faye Moorhouse has made a trilogy of zines about her cat
- Applications are now open for The Graduates 2019!