In a short excellently titled by Nowness as “a Quick-Witted Love Letter From Indie Hollywood’s Favorite Cousins” we see the legendary Roman Coppola and Jason Schwartzman discussing love in this day and age. Shot entirely on Vine we are treated with shots such as a cute Jason looking forlornly into the lens surrounded by bubbles, and a truly inspired shot of Roman doing some casual plumbing.
Turns out, the hilariousness of this short is partly due to Graydon Sheppard of Sh*t Girls Say who helped them out in making it. Imagine the indescribable fun they had making this, then take a brief look at your friends and ponder how they’re just not, and never will be as good as the Coppola/Wes Anderson/Graydon Sheppard crew. Soz to break it to ya.
- “I want to show that the world is actually very simple”: meet artist Hisami Tanaka
- Victor Fonseca treats his graphic design practice like a “playground”
- Photographer Jack Latham investigates the hidden conspiracies of Bohemian Grove
- Stella Park’s warm illustrations reflect her outlook on life
- Ugly beauty and challenging established norms feature in Jade Palace's collaboration with Yat Pit
- Astrid Seme elevates an artist’s work by challenging it through the lens of design
- New study claims to pinpoint the most creative time of day, down to the minute
- Singapore-based studio Swell explores the idea of the banished book
- "My little niece and my grandmother like the game equally": how Playables made the simply addictive Kids
- In being "open to possibilities" still life painter Duane Keiser paints the everyday joys of life
- What the cluck? KFC releases limited-edition bucket hat
- For Bizzarri-Rodriguez, book design “is everything except a science”