With three posts on the site since August 2012 (one each from myself, Liv and Maisie) it’s safe to say that Sergio Membrillas is a firm favourite here in the It’s Nice That offices. We love the way he can turn his signature style to literally any subject – Chinese industry, the stock market, television addiction, or just a straight-up gig poster – and make it both engaging and beautiful.
In addition to that he’s phenomenally prolific. It seems that only a few months have to pass before Sergio’s completely re-filled his online portfolio with new work. How does he do it? Who knows. But we sure are glad he keeps being this productive; it means we have great stuff to look at all the time. Sleep when you’re dead Sergio, right now you’ve got fans to entertain.
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Curator Andrea Giunta on her new exhibition Radical Women
- LuckyMe’s Lunice film for Apple Music is a theatrical trip through 90s hip hop videos
- Printed Pages AW17 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints, a party and more!
- Tatiana Ermolaeva's coherent “but not too slick” work for the Strelka Bar
- BBC’s David Bailey’s must watch talk for font fanatics from Nicer Tuesdays
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum