What more could you ask for on a boring Tuesday than a creative three-way collaboration between some of the world’s most up-and-coming designers? These silky, foldy, layered scenes are the result of severafrahm, JAG Zoeppritz and Aesthetics Habitat putting their creative minds to work and coming up with these strange dream-like sets.
The combination of severafahm’s artistic direction and photographic skills, the softness of Zoeppritz’s fabrics and the conceptual thoughts of Aesthetics Habitat is a a kind of cocktail I have never come across, and a real pleasure to witness. I don’t know about you, but when I look at these It almost feels like someone is rubbing a soft towel over my face – and it’s really nice.
- From Kanye West to Cartoon Network: Encyclopedia Pictura’s latest animations champion the power of DIY skills
- Amad Ilyas’ Naach Girls project explores the portrayal of dancing girls in South Asia
- Haruna Kawai breaks down the boundaries between illustration and sculpture
- Sam Jayne's abstract and psychedelic design portfolio is inspired by nature
- Catching up with Charlotte Trounce while on a residency in Japan
- "I always seem to look for oddities": photographer Clark Franklyn on his dreamy landscapes
- "Don't drink and dance in front of your peers": ten creatives on their biggest mistakes
- Beyoncé and Jay Z take over the Louvre for Apeshit music video
- All internships are not created equal: how to spot the best opportunities and have the courage to reject the duds
- Tsto returns to design Flow Festival's identity, pushing and playing with its typography
- Why counter-culture matters: Rough Trade launches publishing venture designed by Craig Oldham
- How Alex Prager made the world stop and stare