Hello and welcome to this week’s Studio Audience. This week we discuss plans for a floating cycle lane on the Thames, a complete Butlin’s redesign, the It’s Nice That Back to School feature and the excitement surrounding David Lynch’s announcement of the new series of Twin Peaks.
You can listen using the SoundCloud embed below or you can subscribe via iTunes here.
- Lee Kan Kyo’s practice involves taking a selfie a day and a loyalty card club
- Office supplies sweat, struggle and stress in Philotheus Nisch’s recent series for Die Epilog
- It’s been another busy year of cultural design projects for Badesaison
- Kengo Kuma tells us why we need “a new period of natural design”
- The essentials of handling your finances as a graduate, junior or freelance creative
- Painter Nick McPhail uses Renaissance techniques to make his architectural landscapes “glow”
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Mozilla gives Firefox a new look that goes beyond the logo
- Job interviews: Pentagram, Wieden+Kennedy and Bureau Borsche on how to get them and what to say
- Apple's new typeface is available for use right now
- Say a sustainable hello to the world’s first fully compostable trainer
- Applications are now open for The Graduates 2019!