After countless brilliant music videos and a fantastic Guardian Guide cover last week, Studio Moross has now created a fully interactive billboard in collaboration with Red Bull to promote soon-to-be superstar Jessie Ware’s new album Devotion. The public were encouraged to come and colour in hundreds of dots that sprawled across a huge billboard at street-level, whilst listening to the album. Gradually, as more people became involved and the dots were slowly filled, the image of Ware’s beautiful head began to appear, making for one pretty spectacular piece of promotion! Well done Studio Moross, well done.
The installation will be displayed until August 26 in London’s Broadway Market.
- LuckyMe’s Lunice film for Apple Music is a theatrical trip through 90s hip hop videos
- Printed Pages AW17 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints, a party and more!
- Tatiana Ermolaeva's coherent “but not too slick” work for the Strelka Bar
- BBC’s David Bailey’s must watch talk for font fanatics from Nicer Tuesdays
- Shin Morae translates her memories into pastel illustrations
- Sarah Meyohas combines virtual reality, 10,000 roses and artificial intelligence in Cloud of Petals
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum