After countless brilliant music videos and a fantastic Guardian Guide cover last week, Studio Moross has now created a fully interactive billboard in collaboration with Red Bull to promote soon-to-be superstar Jessie Ware’s new album Devotion. The public were encouraged to come and colour in hundreds of dots that sprawled across a huge billboard at street-level, whilst listening to the album. Gradually, as more people became involved and the dots were slowly filled, the image of Ware’s beautiful head began to appear, making for one pretty spectacular piece of promotion! Well done Studio Moross, well done.
The installation will be displayed until August 26 in London’s Broadway Market.
- Intimate, safe and romantic: Ekaterina Popova paints the interiors of her friend’s bedrooms
- Alfie Dwyer on creating game-like worlds and moulding tangible films like “putty”
- Through playful forms, Bára Růžičková tackles the rigid structure of the design industry
- Meji Alabi on discovering his roots through film and music
- Stoic black cats and burning worlds: Quentin Dufour on his chaotic illustrations
- Jiří Makovec’s photographs meander between the personal and the universal
- Facebook rebrands to distinguish the company from the app
- Jack Kenyon photographs the wondrous spectacle of the Supreme Cat Show
- &Walsh designs Zooba's identity inspired by the busy streets of Cairo
- A book chronicling tiny, bizarre treasures curated by Wes Anderson and Juman Malouf
- Find hidden squares and experimental inktraps in Fatih Hardal's FH Giselle
- Pentagram’s Giorgia Lupi on her data-driven designs for & Other Stories