For this year’s Handmade Issue, Wallpaper* has commissioned 27 covers from a host of top creative talent. Anthony Burrill, Margaret Calvert, Rob Ryan, James Joyce, Ian Wright, Quentin Jones, Alan Kitching, Apfel, Hort, Supermundane – you get the picture, it’s a veritable who’s who of some of the best creative brains in the business. A perfect way to waste a few minutes of this wiltingly-hot day, there’s also some nice making-of videos if you’ve the time and the inclination.
- Blok rethinks the design of cannabis after its legalisation in Canada
- We ask Duncan Cowles to create the ultimate Christmas ad, using only Adobe Stock and some expert advice
- Christmas decorations cause OCD sufferers distress in New York
- Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared to debut at Sundance Film Festival
- Design studio Julia on a decade of turning complex ideas into graphic symbols
- Multi-faceted designers Studio Bergini hops between projects with a cool, clean elegance