Want to own a postcard size artwork by the likes of Marina Abramović, Humphrey Ocean RA, Allen Jones RA, Golucho, Volker Hueller, Rob and Nick Carter, Martin Yeoman, Minas Halaj, Vanessa Jackson RA, Vhils, Rebecca Salter RA, Maria Kreyn, and more? Of course you do. Art on a Postcard auction gives you the opportunity to bid on postcard size works of art by a plethora of artists — usually out of most people’s budget — all in aid of The Hepatitis C Trust.
The artists behind each postcard are kept secret until after the metaphorical auction hammer is hit, will it be Marina? Golucho? Vanessa Jackson? How good are you at spotting an artist’s style? And, how good are they at not revealing themselves? The joy is in the chancing after all, and with 100% of proceeds going towards Hepatitis C support and research, we see no reason to not place our bets!
- Ioanna Sakellaraki explores Greece’s last professional mourners and their rituals around death
- Catalog Press is questioning what a book can be (and maybe it's made of cheese)
- Floriane Rousselot's digital platform Typelab supports and champions the work of young designers
- Photographer Theo Cottle tries to “keep an element of truth” in everything he shoots
- “Stay simple and playful”: Arnaud Aubry talks to us about making his fun and charming work
- Théophile Bartz on his fantastically hypnotic illustrations
- Led By Donkeys is crowdfunding £50,000 for “honest” No Deal Brexit ad campaign
- Taschen’s recent release celebrates “the greatest cat photographer of the 20th Century”
- Introducing the It’s Nice That Graduates of 2019!
- Suzy Chan’s portfolio boasts original graphic design, animation, typography and so much more
- Stefanie Tam’s graphic design grounds conceptual thinking in compelling visuals
- The Advertising Standards Authority has banned its first ads for “harmful” gender stereotyping