Want to own a postcard size artwork by the likes of Marina Abramović, Humphrey Ocean RA, Allen Jones RA, Golucho, Volker Hueller, Rob and Nick Carter, Martin Yeoman, Minas Halaj, Vanessa Jackson RA, Vhils, Rebecca Salter RA, Maria Kreyn, and more? Of course you do. Art on a Postcard auction gives you the opportunity to bid on postcard size works of art by a plethora of artists — usually out of most people’s budget — all in aid of The Hepatitis C Trust.
The artists behind each postcard are kept secret until after the metaphorical auction hammer is hit, will it be Marina? Golucho? Vanessa Jackson? How good are you at spotting an artist’s style? And, how good are they at not revealing themselves? The joy is in the chancing after all, and with 100% of proceeds going towards Hepatitis C support and research, we see no reason to not place our bets!
- Wyatt Knowles on his DIY approach to poster design
- Jaemin Lee takes on the influence of 80s pop in his illustrative process and aesthetic
- A Pint in London: a new game where the quest is for the perfect tipple
- “There is no value in change for change’s sake”: an exclusive look at Spin's update of Mubi’s visual language
- “For the new generasian”: a look back on long lost design treasure, Yolk magazine
- Minet Kim’s illustrations explore the unconscious through symbols and colour
- Get ready for 230 new emojis to confuse your mum with
- Netflix rolls out brand new ident for all its original material
- David Rothenberg discusses his unique portraits of the passengers of planes
- Photographer Nick Turpin captures cars bathed in the lights of Piccadilly Circus
- Byun Young Geun likens illustration to “looking into a mirror”
- Naranjo-Etxeberria designs an identity aiming to cause impact at first glance