Want to own a postcard size artwork by the likes of Marina Abramović, Humphrey Ocean RA, Allen Jones RA, Golucho, Volker Hueller, Rob and Nick Carter, Martin Yeoman, Minas Halaj, Vanessa Jackson RA, Vhils, Rebecca Salter RA, Maria Kreyn, and more? Of course you do. Art on a Postcard auction gives you the opportunity to bid on postcard size works of art by a plethora of artists — usually out of most people’s budget — all in aid of The Hepatitis C Trust.
The artists behind each postcard are kept secret until after the metaphorical auction hammer is hit, will it be Marina? Golucho? Vanessa Jackson? How good are you at spotting an artist’s style? And, how good are they at not revealing themselves? The joy is in the chancing after all, and with 100% of proceeds going towards Hepatitis C support and research, we see no reason to not place our bets!
- We take a look back at the best stories of the year to date
- Atelier Brenda and Amélie Bakker create “squidgy” identity for Beursschouwburg
- Thomas Pratt photographs the effects of religion, natural disaster and globalisation on an island community
- Viacheslav Poliakov shoots the “folk-baroque-industrial mess” of Ukraine and Poland
- “Even bad pizza is kind of good”: Five life lessons from David Droga
- Join Cachetejack and Dropbox for a collaborative workshop at OFFF Barcelona
- Netflix moots move into print with new publication, Wide
- “Allowing a modern audience to see Helvetica for the first time”: Charles Nix talks us through the newly released Helvetica Now
- Dating app Hinge gets a makeover, asks users to use it less
- The most relaxing colour in the world? Dark blue apparently
- By You: Nike's customisable range gets a new name, and a new look
- Rejane Dal Bello on using graphic design to talk about hard topics in a joyful way