Want to own a postcard size artwork by the likes of Marina Abramović, Humphrey Ocean RA, Allen Jones RA, Golucho, Volker Hueller, Rob and Nick Carter, Martin Yeoman, Minas Halaj, Vanessa Jackson RA, Vhils, Rebecca Salter RA, Maria Kreyn, and more? Of course you do. Art on a Postcard auction gives you the opportunity to bid on postcard size works of art by a plethora of artists — usually out of most people’s budget — all in aid of The Hepatitis C Trust.
The artists behind each postcard are kept secret until after the metaphorical auction hammer is hit, will it be Marina? Golucho? Vanessa Jackson? How good are you at spotting an artist’s style? And, how good are they at not revealing themselves? The joy is in the chancing after all, and with 100% of proceeds going towards Hepatitis C support and research, we see no reason to not place our bets!
- Yuri Suzuki on how the key design tool is always communication
- Anna Sullivan creates a look back at the fascinating tradition of stilt walking shepherds
- Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared to debut at Sundance Film Festival
- Director Angela Stephenson documents Manila's defiance for creative freedom in the narco-state
- Friday Mixtape: Anthony Naples takes us from the party to the after party
- Yung Hua Chen’s photography is effortlessly glamorous
- Alex Gamsu Jenkins’ comics remind us of how gross we really are
- Pop culture powerhouse Bryan Rivera's 2018 in graphic design
- Don't worry, be angry: how politics and creativity collided in 2018
- Vice magazine's creative team talks us through its new and unexpectedly different redesign
- DIA channels NYC and gives Squarespace its signature kinetic treatment in brand refresh
- London Art Fair gets an abstract and textural rebrand for 2019