Chloë Sevigny has directed the 13th instalment of Miu Miu’s Women’s Tales series.
The brand’s Women’s Tales series launched in 2012 in partnership with Venice Film Festival and has seen Miranda July, Lucrerica Martel and Crystal Moselle in directorial roles.
For Carmen the latest short, Chloë follows comedian Carmen Lynch performing in New York, cinematically filmed throughout the city and venues. Chloë directs a humorous but lonely portrait of the artist, displaying Carmen’s performances that discuss points relevant to women today.
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum