Real Madrid and Portugal footballer Cristiano Ronaldo has purchased majority shares in one of Portugal’s biggest digital agencies as part of his investment portfolio. Cristiano is now the controlling investor in agency Thing Pink and will reportedly launch his own tech brand 7egend.
Thing Pink have collaborated with the four-time Ballon d’Or winner having previously created all the digital content for the famously humble superstar’s museum in Funchal, that is dedicated to himself and his trophies.
Thing Pink describes itself as a collection of “strategists, designers, producers, pirates and proud geeks.” The agency has offices in Lisbon and Oporto and has produced applications for clients including McDonald’s, Levis and Porto football club.
Earlier this month Cristiano posted a video to his Instagram account showing the logo 7EGEND with the comment “Going Digital”. The branding also appears on the homepage of Thing Pink with no other information other than the captions “It begins now” and “Future-proof tech agency.”
- Luis Alberto Rodriguez photographs use contorted and twisted limbs to express emotion
- Season Zine's Felicia Pennant on how the publication puts female football fans first
- Record label Melody as Truth is carving out a woozy, spacey audio-visual niche
- “Create a flag that represents your own Island” – The amazing entries from the #MyIslandFlag Insta brief
- We ask Nadine Redlich, Wieden+Kennedy and more to visualise their highlights of the World Cup
- Friday Mixtape: Caterina Bianchini's mix to listen to "In your pants! On the bus! Walking! Running!"
- Photographer Jack Johnstone's dreamy images are so soft they're almost otherworldly
- “Unporn” is the photo stock collection for those suggestive, naughty moments
- KangHee Kim's images are as satisfying to create as they are to look at
- Penguin unveils striking series of redesigned Jack Kerouac books
- Veteran designer Sir Kenneth Grange has reconfigured the pint glass
- Sophy Hollington’s striking tarot deck combines mysticism with a glam-punk contemporary twist