The upcoming issue of Interview Magazine is to feature one of the most jaw-dropping of sibling duos, Solange Knowles interviewed by Beyonce Knowles.
The feature, which Solange shared via Instagram yesterday, is to be released in February and can be read online here. Within the interview the sisters discuss a range of topics sure to have any fan of the Knowles family hyperventilating. Beyonce asks Solange on her attraction to music and art, the misconceptions of being a strong woman, her latest album A Seat at the Table, and how Beyonce did at being an older sister. “You did a kickass job,” Solange explains. “You were the most patient, loving, wonderful sister ever. In the 30 years that we’ve been together, I think we’ve only really, like, butted heads … we can count on one hand.”
Solange, who graces the cover of the issue, was photographed by Swedish photographer, Mikael Jansson, who has shot Millie Bobby Brown, Charlotte Gainsbourg and Saoirse Ronan for Interview cover features.
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum