It’s Nice That is looking for a well-organised, enthusiastic junior project coordinator to join our team.
The role involves implementing a number of commercial media initiatives on It’s Nice That, overseeing the It’s Nice That jobsboard and providing administrative support on It’s Nice That’s bi-annual magazine, Printed Pages.
The management of our internal and commercial projects is a critically important part of our operation; from building budgets, managing multiple tasks and timelines, reporting results to clients and evaluating the impact of the work internally. We are interested in meeting people who are proactive, open minded, enthusiastic, well-referenced and creatively engaged.
For more information about the role and to apply, please click here
- DBLG and Animade's cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- James Bannister breaks down Las Vegas’ facade of success and glamour in What Makes Grass Grow In the Desert
- Daniel Fletcher uses a playful spirit to represent the excitements and anxieties of daily life
- Brian Finke captures the contrasts in pasta production in five different cities in Italy
- Carnovsky illustrates the human body under X-ray using RGB illustration technique
- Chris Ullens directs charming stop-motion music video for Rex Orange County
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity