Each month we invite creatives from across the world to invent creative briefs which everyone, no matter your talents, can get involved in. At the end of week the best of the bunch are featured right here on It’s Nice That. Watch out this time next month for a new challenge to get involved in.
Last week, Ben Arfur set our Monthly Brief asking you to “design a bootleg t-shirt for your favourite band”. Below, Ben has picked out some of his favourite submissions.
“Far too many solid pieces, narrowing them down was a tough game – but these are the ones that made me choke on my tea. "
Be sure to check out the #itsbriefthat hashtag to check out the other amazing entries!
- We ask Duncan Cowles to create the ultimate Christmas ad, using only Adobe Stock and some expert advice
- Blok rethinks the design of cannabis after its legalisation in Canada
- Christmas decorations cause OCD sufferers distress in New York
- Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared to debut at Sundance Film Festival
- Design studio Julia on a decade of turning complex ideas into graphic symbols
- Yung Hua Chen’s photography is effortlessly glamorous