Every month we invite creatives from across the world to invent creative briefs which everyone, no matter your talents, can get involved in. At the end of week the best of the bunch are featured right here on It’s Nice That.
This month Stefan Marx asks you to: “Draw a portrait of your pet and include its strangest behaviour.”
How to enter:
Upload your drawing to Instagram.
Include @itsnicethat and #ItsBriefThat in the caption.
Entries are open from Monday 23rd – Friday 27th October.
Stefan will pick out his favourite drawings to feature on It’s Nice That at the end of the week.
Tips and bits:
You can enter as drawings as you like.
Consider capturing character over the detailed likeness.
Keep an eye on #ItsBriefThat to see all the other great people getting involved.
- Intimate, safe and romantic: Ekaterina Popova paints the interiors of her friend’s bedrooms
- Alfie Dwyer on creating game-like worlds and moulding tangible films like “putty”
- Through playful forms, Bára Růžičková tackles the rigid structure of the design industry
- Meji Alabi on discovering his roots through film and music
- Stoic black cats and burning worlds: Quentin Dufour on his chaotic illustrations
- Jiří Makovec’s photographs meander between the personal and the universal
- Facebook rebrands to distinguish the company from the app
- Jack Kenyon photographs the wondrous spectacle of the Supreme Cat Show
- &Walsh designs Zooba's identity inspired by the busy streets of Cairo
- A book chronicling tiny, bizarre treasures curated by Wes Anderson and Juman Malouf
- Find hidden squares and experimental inktraps in Fatih Hardal's FH Giselle
- Pentagram’s Giorgia Lupi on her data-driven designs for & Other Stories