Pepsi, that noted purveyor of fine – if indeterminately flavoured – fizzy drinks have pinged one of Hollywood’s most charming leading men deep into space for a new advertising campaign. Well, sort of.
In No Can Left Behind, Paul Rudd finds himself getting ready to blast into the cosmos with fellow actor Michael Peña for company. With a minute to go, the duo realise they’ve forgotten something very important: their stash of low-calorie, sugar-free Pepsi Max.
Rudd, ever a man of practicality, hops out of the shuttle and begins hunting down a source of refreshment. Eventually he spies a vending machine. Hallelujah! Except…he’s only gone and forgotten his change.
Do Rudd and Peña get their liquid fill? Do they make it into the outer reaches of the known universe? Do they manage to strike up the easy camaraderie that made Ant Man such a hit despite being in an incredibly stressful situation?
You’ll have to watch the AMV BBDO produced ad to find out.
- It’s been another busy year of cultural design projects for Badesaison
- Kengo Kuma tells us why we need “a new period of natural design”
- The essentials of handling your finances as a graduate, junior or freelance creative
- Painter Nick McPhail uses Renaissance techniques to make his architectural landscapes “glow”
- Photographer George Muncey on making the most of what's available
- Photographer Svetlana Bulatova documents the environmental trauma of the Chechen wars
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Mozilla gives Firefox a new look that goes beyond the logo
- Job interviews: Pentagram, Wieden+Kennedy and Bureau Borsche on how to get them and what to say
- Apple's new typeface is available for use right now
- Say a sustainable hello to the world’s first fully compostable trainer
- Applications are now open for The Graduates 2019!