Pepsi, that noted purveyor of fine – if indeterminately flavoured – fizzy drinks have pinged one of Hollywood’s most charming leading men deep into space for a new advertising campaign. Well, sort of.
In No Can Left Behind, Paul Rudd finds himself getting ready to blast into the cosmos with fellow actor Michael Peña for company. With a minute to go, the duo realise they’ve forgotten something very important: their stash of low-calorie, sugar-free Pepsi Max.
Rudd, ever a man of practicality, hops out of the shuttle and begins hunting down a source of refreshment. Eventually he spies a vending machine. Hallelujah! Except…he’s only gone and forgotten his change.
Do Rudd and Peña get their liquid fill? Do they make it into the outer reaches of the known universe? Do they manage to strike up the easy camaraderie that made Ant Man such a hit despite being in an incredibly stressful situation?
You’ll have to watch the AMV BBDO produced ad to find out.
- An angry doughnut faces off with a timid computer technician in Megacomputeur’s latest film
- Exploring the space between humans and computers: Coralie Vogelaar on bin-packing algorithms
- From South Korea, Ghana to Berlin, Alexander Beer captures the people of the world
- Natalie Keyssar captures Guyana on the cusp of dramatic change
- Nizar Kazan’s Lausanne typeface is a product of his analytical design approach
- Your chance to work with María Medem on an illustrated calendar for 2020
- "I felt I saw the world with different eyes": Jaimy Gail on photographing the concept of normalcy
- Let Salvador Dalí tell your future in a new edition of tarot cards
- Book of Roy: Neil Drabble photographs an American teenager over the course of eight years
- Fyre Festival’s digital designer Tokyo tells its story, two years on
- Ikea unveils its latest toy creatures based on kids drawings
- Fed & Watered is a new studio with a specific output: all things food, drink and hospitality