Pepsi, that noted purveyor of fine – if indeterminately flavoured – fizzy drinks have pinged one of Hollywood’s most charming leading men deep into space for a new advertising campaign. Well, sort of.
In No Can Left Behind, Paul Rudd finds himself getting ready to blast into the cosmos with fellow actor Michael Peña for company. With a minute to go, the duo realise they’ve forgotten something very important: their stash of low-calorie, sugar-free Pepsi Max.
Rudd, ever a man of practicality, hops out of the shuttle and begins hunting down a source of refreshment. Eventually he spies a vending machine. Hallelujah! Except…he’s only gone and forgotten his change.
Do Rudd and Peña get their liquid fill? Do they make it into the outer reaches of the known universe? Do they manage to strike up the easy camaraderie that made Ant Man such a hit despite being in an incredibly stressful situation?
You’ll have to watch the AMV BBDO produced ad to find out.
- “We want to challenge and disturb the audience”: meet graphic design studio Alliage
- Abang’s illustrations of 15 women aim to reveal her true self
- Sepia-infused and cinematic, Sam Nixon turns his lens on the stories of the world
- Here are our most inspiring, moving, honest, funny, memorable moments from Nicer Tuesdays 2019
- Somnath Bhatt compiles a series of charming pixelated drawings for his new book, Ode
- How will pineapple leaves, algae and mushroom cement save the future of our cities?
- Pentagram rebrands Warner Bros. with a “sleek and clean” update to its shield logo
- Manchester Girls, the new series from Dean Davies, is a visual homage to the women of the north
- Relive the lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer through Summer of Something Special
- Viktor Hübner photographs American anxieties amongst a shifting political environment
- Jiří Makovec’s photographs meander between the personal and the universal
- Berlin Wall graffiti is made into a typeface to warn how "division is freedom's biggest threat"