Celebrate with It’s Nice That as we invite you to our magazine launch party, taking place Thursday 27th October at The Pickle Factory from 8pm-midnight. Join the It’s Nice That team and many of the contributors as the magazine goes on general sale in stores around the world. If you want to be sure to get your hands on the magazine there are a limited number of pre-order copies available here.
It’s a free party with drinks provided by Fourpure Brewing Co. and music with Bobby Cleaver (Numbers) and It’s Nice That’s resident DJ.
Guestlist for the party is now closed
A massive thanks to Squarespace for sponsoring the party!
- “I like the idea of giving up on trying to do the right thing”: inside the chaotic world of artist Dale Lewis
- Anna Hofmann's slightly grotesque but very, very funny characters
- Learn feminist self-defence with Manual de Autodefensa Feminista zine
- Renowned illustrator Philippe Weisbecker's delicate drawings of Adirondack furniture
- The Lething Compendium by Lara Kothe teaches you how to forget everything
- Sisters!: behind the scenes with lesbian experimental filmmaker Barbara Hammer [NSFW]
- Graphic designer Bryan Rivera references mistakes and imperfections in his portfolio
- Adidas releases trainers that are also public transport tickets
- Compare your selfies to fine art through the Google Arts and Culture app’s newest feature
- Practical portfolio advice, from choosing a specialism to solving real problems
- Meet Monkey Type, an international collective bananas about fonts
- The Papier Machine collection of DIY electronic paper toys reinvents the activity book