Celebrate with It’s Nice That as we invite you to our magazine launch party, taking place Thursday 27th October at The Pickle Factory from 8pm-midnight. Join the It’s Nice That team and many of the contributors as the magazine goes on general sale in stores around the world. If you want to be sure to get your hands on the magazine there are a limited number of pre-order copies available here.
It’s a free party with drinks provided by Fourpure Brewing Co. and music with Bobby Cleaver (Numbers) and It’s Nice That’s resident DJ.
Guestlist for the party is now closed
A massive thanks to Squarespace for sponsoring the party!
- Jack Latham uses photography to explore stories untold
- Designer Jay Vaz combines his love of music and analogue art in a colourful and textural portfolio
- Joey Yu and Wilson Oryema create a paperless zine for Earth Day
- Lukas Wassmann turns his lens on the well-groomed animals of the Swiss Alps
- Graphic designer Virgile Flores on custom typefaces and visualising statistics
- Sam Taylor's World Cup gifs portray “the agony and the ecstasy” of the game
- Craig Oldham dishes out brutally honest advice to new graphic designers
- Pentagram rebrands Battersea dogs and cats home to visualise "personality over sentiment"
- V&A announces shortlist for its Illustration Awards 2018
- ManvsMachine create its most ambitious campaign for Air Max Day yet
- Design to improve the general quality of life: exploring Paul Rand's IBM Graphic Standards Manual
- Ten examples of rare letterings, from 19th-century alphabets to preliminary drawings of Futura