Celebrate with It’s Nice That as we invite you to our magazine launch party, taking place Thursday 27th October at The Pickle Factory from 8pm-midnight. Join the It’s Nice That team and many of the contributors as the magazine goes on general sale in stores around the world. If you want to be sure to get your hands on the magazine there are a limited number of pre-order copies available here.
It’s a free party with drinks provided by Fourpure Brewing Co. and music with Bobby Cleaver (Numbers) and It’s Nice That’s resident DJ.
Guestlist for the party is now closed
A massive thanks to Squarespace for sponsoring the party!
- “Being open to different influences helps drive experimentation”: Dalbert Vilarino on his restless style
- Daniel Stuhlpfarrer melds phonetics, architecture, and iconography in his variable typefaces
- Mike Osborne’s images of Washington DC are a darkly comedic glimpse at American power
- Cigarettes, bums and plenty of stone: Meet digital artist Diego Sanchez Barcelo
- Keith Rankin explores the archetypal man vs machine story using Adobe Stock images
- The design conference masquerading as one huge party: This year’s Us By Night got personal
- Graphic Design is Mental: Tips for looking after your state of mind as a designer
- Greta Grotesk is a typeface in homage to the teenage activist’s handwriting
- “Animation is now a must for posters”: Sunny Studio on design for the digital age
- Graphic designer Karolina Pietrzyk works exclusively through collaborations
- “The signs were completely radical”: Margaret Calvert looks back on her illustrious career
- A glimpse at the 226 Japanese posters on display at Stedelijk Museum