Celebrate with It’s Nice That as we invite you to our magazine launch party, taking place Thursday 27th October at The Pickle Factory from 8pm-midnight. Join the It’s Nice That team and many of the contributors as the magazine goes on general sale in stores around the world. If you want to be sure to get your hands on the magazine there are a limited number of pre-order copies available here.
It’s a free party with drinks provided by Fourpure Brewing Co. and music with Bobby Cleaver (Numbers) and It’s Nice That’s resident DJ.
Guestlist for the party is now closed
A massive thanks to Squarespace for sponsoring the party!
- Lucia Sekerkova documents the rituals of Romania’s social media savvy witches
- Charlie Roberts' paintings are inspired by hip-hop culture, sports and screenplays
- In Whispering Blooms Jack Orton documents the eerie perfection of the town of Poundbury
- Studio Nuno Fontes on its clean and ordered work for the cultural sector
- Darren Shaddick illustrates his version of “the ultimate cool person”
- Team Thursday's Bookshelf is full of souvenirs, zines and exhibition catalogues
- Pornhub decides to try out beesexuality with new awareness campaign
- “The time just feels right”: Stuart Brumfitt and Mirko Borsche, editor and designer of The Face, on its relaunch
- The Washington Post's climate change issue features 24 equally important covers
- Philip Gerald's lowbrow, crude paintings are a reflection of his views on the art world
- We take a look back at the best stories of the year to date
- The US government releases its first bespoke typeface: Public Sans