Celebrate with It’s Nice That as we invite you to our magazine launch party, taking place Thursday 27th October at The Pickle Factory from 8pm-midnight. Join the It’s Nice That team and many of the contributors as the magazine goes on general sale in stores around the world. If you want to be sure to get your hands on the magazine there are a limited number of pre-order copies available here.
It’s a free party with drinks provided by Fourpure Brewing Co. and music with Bobby Cleaver (Numbers) and It’s Nice That’s resident DJ.
Guestlist for the party is now closed
A massive thanks to Squarespace for sponsoring the party!
- Lukasz Rusznica journeys into the spirit world with his publication Subterranean River
- Photographer Josh Adam Jones challenges western preconceptions of the Middle East in XO
- Studio Above&Below uses code and emerging tech to improve our planet's wellbeing
- Studio Frith designs Kitty Travers' La Grotta Ices into "a book you want to lick"
- Vicki King explains how she uses photography to elevate the mundane
- Ailsa Johnson’s illustrations draw on the everyday magic of Japanese culture
- Adobe has added 665 new Monotype fonts to Creative Cloud
- Introducing The Graduates class of 2018!
- Swiss design practice Dinamo develops new visual identity for Tumblr
- America's getting a space force and wants Trump supporters to choose its logo
- Meet Adelia Lim, a graphic designer not afraid to poke a little fun at the industry
- "What is my opinion?": Graphic designer James Aspey's research-focused, typographic practice