It’s Nice That is looking for a senior creative to lead our in-house team (currently two full-time designers and freelance support when necessary) working alongside the editorial, project management and marketing teams.
We are looking for an open-minded, enthusiastic and well-referenced creative with great design skills as well as experience in art directing projects and managing a small team. Tasks will involve everything from writing briefs and building pitch decks through to presenting to clients and delivering final artwork across print, digital and physical projects.
The role will also include being part of the Senior Management Team working across the HudsonBec Group (including It’s Nice That, Anyways and Lecture in Progress). The senior creative reports directly into Will Hudson, founder and director of It’s Nice That.
The role is full time, based at the It’s Nice That office in Haggerston, London.
For more information, and to apply, please click here.
- Superimpose Studio on the impact of Brexit on the creative industries
- Photographer Namsa Leuba makes the invisible stories of Voodoo visible
- A whizz through the portfolio of Italian illustrator Marco Oggian
- Alex Vasilyev's compelling photographs of locals living in Russia's coldest region
- Friday Mixtape: Rae Morris curates a winter-focused mix
- Good Sport Magazine: sport-focussed content, through the lens of much broader reaching interests
- Lacoste swaps famous crocodile logo for ten endangered species
- Director of Taylor Swift's Delicate video accused of copying Spike Jonze’s Kenzo advert
- These Swedish kids designed a typeface to celebrate their neighbourhood
- A new Vitra Museum exhibition shows the hedonistic history of nightclub design
- A chat with the anonymous archivist behind vintage smut celebration Hardcore Decor
- A peek inside the bulging, bold portfolio of multidisciplinary studio Spassky Fisher