It’s Nice That is looking for a senior creative to lead our in-house team (currently two full-time designers and freelance support when necessary) working alongside the editorial, project management and marketing teams.
We are looking for an open-minded, enthusiastic and well-referenced creative with great design skills as well as experience in art directing projects and managing a small team. Tasks will involve everything from writing briefs and building pitch decks through to presenting to clients and delivering final artwork across print, digital and physical projects.
The role will also include being part of the Senior Management Team working across the HudsonBec Group (including It’s Nice That, Anyways and Lecture in Progress). The senior creative reports directly into Will Hudson, founder and director of It’s Nice That.
The role is full time, based at the It’s Nice That office in Haggerston, London.
For more information, and to apply, please click here.
- LuckyMe’s Lunice film for Apple Music is a theatrical trip through 90s hip hop videos
- Printed Pages AW17 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints, a party and more!
- Tatiana Ermolaeva's coherent “but not too slick” work for the Strelka Bar
- BBC’s David Bailey’s must watch talk for font fanatics from Nicer Tuesdays
- Shin Morae translates her memories into pastel illustrations
- Sarah Meyohas combines virtual reality, 10,000 roses and artificial intelligence in Cloud of Petals
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum