Stone Island announces its AW 18/19 Industrial Strength collection in a two-minute short.
Accompanied by thumping bass and a cluster of models looking down the camera amid pastel backdrops, the sneak peek of the collection represents the brand’s signature silhouettes.
The collection includes classic Stone Island features including Dyneema bonded leather, GORE-TEX, Infinitum soft linen shells, and innovative colour-changing fabrics. The palette focuses on yellows, blacks, and earth tones around the theme of “industrial strength”.
You can see previous pieces here and watch the video below.
- Sophie Williams shares intimate behind-the-scenes footage from Mura Masa's latest music videos
- Wide-eyed and scratchy-haired, read the twisted diaries of Irene Montemurro
- Lazy Susan, the mother of all inventions, comes to life in Terri Timely's short film
- “I’ve always felt like this is not my happy place”: Rankin on his relationship to fashion
- Steamy scenes of fun and fur: meet Sophie Larrimore’s puffy pooches
- From 3D in-browser games to cinematic portfolios: it's November’s Double Click
- Pentagram rebrands Warner Bros. with a “sleek and clean” update to its shield logo
- Manchester Girls, the new series from Dean Davies, is a visual homage to the women of the north
- Relive the lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer through Summer of Something Special
- Viktor Hübner photographs American anxieties amongst a shifting political environment
- Jiří Makovec’s photographs meander between the personal and the universal
- Berlin Wall graffiti is made into a typeface to warn how "division is freedom's biggest threat"