Stone Island announces its AW 18/19 Industrial Strength collection in a two-minute short.
Accompanied by thumping bass and a cluster of models looking down the camera amid pastel backdrops, the sneak peek of the collection represents the brand’s signature silhouettes.
The collection includes classic Stone Island features including Dyneema bonded leather, GORE-TEX, Infinitum soft linen shells, and innovative colour-changing fabrics. The palette focuses on yellows, blacks, and earth tones around the theme of “industrial strength”.
You can see previous pieces here and watch the video below.
- “My creativity is sparked by music and architecture”: meet graphic designer Stephanie Specht
- Bodily discomfort supplies the “subtle strangeness” of Melissa Schriek’s photographs
- Tara Booth explores the reality of her escapist fantasies in a lyrical new book
- Artist Brian Rideout paints private art collections that will never be publicly available again
- Photographer Eva Verbeeck looks at the place of young women in modern American society
- Simple, experimental and sophisticated websites all feature in Double Click July
- New study claims to pinpoint the most creative time of day, down to the minute
- Singapore-based studio Swell explores the idea of the banished book
- "My little niece and my grandmother like the game equally": how Playables made the simply addictive Kids
- In being "open to possibilities" still life painter Duane Keiser paints the everyday joys of life
- What the cluck? KFC releases limited-edition bucket hat
- For Bizzarri-Rodriguez, book design “is everything except a science”