Including new photography of ParalympicsGB athletes such as Jonnie Peacock, Ali Jawed and Libby Clegg, RKCR/Y&R’s campaign aims to build public support and drive fundraising throughout 2016.
As a registered charity, the BPA has previously received public fundraising support but hopes that this new campaign will build on this foundation to prepare the team in the final build up to Rio’s games.
BPA patron and disability sport supporter Clare Balding is an ambassador for the Supercharge ParalympicsGB campaign and says, “Paralympic sport goes from strength to strength and we saw in London just how much the British public got behind the ParalympicsGB team. I know that ParalympicsGB will absolutely enthral and excite the British public again this summer. But to do so they will need to make sure that everything they do is world-class so that they can produce those world class performances.”
- Meet the speakers: Mikey Please, Eliza Hatch, Dylan Griffith and Elisabeth Krohn
- Graphic designer Jad Hussein on ten years of genre-bending work for MAC Lyon
- Studio Claus Due creates exhibition catalogues to fall in love with
- Lee Hardcastle’s gory and brilliant claymation music video for Mark Stoermer
- Artist Adham Faramawy and Mount Kimbie collaborate for the anniversary of Uniqlo Tate Lates
- Bureau David Voss on the visual language it creates for each project
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum