The deadline to apply to It’s Nice That’s The Graduates 2017 is very soon, with submissions closing at midnight on Friday 2 June.
If you’re a final year undergraduate student on an art and design-related course in the UK and you’re eager to get your work out there, then apply to our graduates programme today.
By submitting your work, you could be in with a chance of having a feature written about your work on It’s Nice That as part of a one-day takeover of the site, as well as a chance to speak with the team and become part of our network. We want to help give our Graduates a jump start on their careers.
And if you’re wrapping up your final couple of months at uni, and are in need of some helpful advice, top tips and opinions from the industry check out The Graduates 2017 homepage, where you’ll find a host of great content.
The Graduates has been running for nine years and last year our Graduate’s were picked from over 900 applicants, who have all gone on to do great things, read all about them here.
If you’re after more advice and insight into the creative industries, sign up to Lecture in Progress – It’s Nice That’s new sister company, which was launched to inspire, inform and empower emerging talent with information on the workings of the creative world.
- Superimpose Studio on the impact of Brexit on the creative industries
- Photographer Namsa Leuba makes the invisible stories of Voodoo visible
- A whizz through the portfolio of Italian illustrator Marco Oggian
- Alex Vasilyev's compelling photographs of locals living in Russia's coldest region
- Friday Mixtape: Rae Morris curates a winter-focused mix
- Good Sport Magazine: sport-focussed content, through the lens of much broader reaching interests
- Lacoste swaps famous crocodile logo for ten endangered species
- Director of Taylor Swift's Delicate video accused of copying Spike Jonze’s Kenzo advert
- These Swedish kids designed a typeface to celebrate their neighbourhood
- A new Vitra Museum exhibition shows the hedonistic history of nightclub design
- A chat with the anonymous archivist behind vintage smut celebration Hardcore Decor
- A peek inside the bulging, bold portfolio of multidisciplinary studio Spassky Fisher