Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
The promoter of The LEGO® Piece Garden is It's Nice That Limited whose registered office is at The HudsonBec Group, 37-39 Kingsway, WC2B 6TP, London, England, (the "Promoter").
If you have any queries about the Promotion or these Terms, then please contact us at 020 7739 5222 during 9am to 6pm BST on Monday to Friday.
Opening and closing dates, eligibility
- Entries are open on or around 4:00pm BST on 15th September 2023 and close at 6:00pm BST on 24th September 2023.
- No purchase is required to submit an application or to participate in the Promotion.
- The Promotion is not open to employees, contractors, representatives, agents, officers or directors of the Promoter or the LEGO Group, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing agencies, or to any of their immediate family members or persons living in the same household, whether or not related, or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
- All entrants must own full copyright and relevant permissions for the image they enter.
- Entrants must be over 16 years old on the date of their entry.
- Internet access is required to enter.
How to enter
- Entrants are invited to visit The LEGO® Piece Garden and create a flower of your own and then upload this to Instagram - Feed Post or Stories. In order to enter into the competition your Instagram account must be public.
- All entries must be made on Instagram, including #LEGOPieceGarden and tagging @itsnicethat
- By entering your image with #LEGOPieceGarden, selected individuals give permission for It’s Nice That to publish the selected work on all It’s Nice That and LEGO social media channels
- Two winners will be chosen by the Artists-in-Residents (one chosen by Alec Doherty, one chosen by Charlotte Mei) from all entrants across Instagram.
- The prize is an original LEGO artwork created by Alec Doherty OR Charlotte Mei.
- The two winners will be contacted via Instagram direct message by 8th October 2023.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winners must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the promotion or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the promotion or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of It’s Nice That and The Conran Shop after the winner has been selected.
- This project is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
By entering your work to #LEGOPieceGarden on Instagram, you submit that you have fully understood and agreed with the terms and conditions of the promotion listed above and It’s Nice That’s general terms and conditions