American artist Greg Lamarche has got some beautiful work. Previously working under the name SP One, Greg’s work is predominantly collage and his background in graffiti is evident throughout these impressive bold and colorful compositions.
Pictured is Brand Recognition.
- Internet Crusader tells the story of a virus-induced post-apocalyptic world
- Daniel Stankler reimagines the classics into colourful and uncanny animations
- Wang Zhi-Hong on his shifting approach of “hiding information” in graphic design
- Summers in Buda captures the city’s old women, and a possible dystopian future
- Challenging stereotypes, Lee-Ann Olwage turns her lens to gender and identity in South Africa
- Kellenberger-White reveals the details of its year-long identity project for MIMA
- “All you see is lazy photography everywhere”: Martin Parr discusses his career, Brexit and obsession
- The work of Xiangyu Liu is weird and fantastically unpredictable (some NSFW)
- Caterina Bianchini Studio designs a dog-themed identity for a conveyer belt cheese restaurant
- Peter Saville has designed this year's Pornhub Awards trophy, inspired by sex hormones
- Ikea invites people to “try on” Virgil Abloh furniture collection at LFW