American artist Greg Lamarche has got some beautiful work. Previously working under the name SP One, Greg’s work is predominantly collage and his background in graffiti is evident throughout these impressive bold and colorful compositions.
Pictured is Brand Recognition.
- Matthew Keff digitally riffs off the design tropes of social media and advertising
- For illustrator Doris Liou, “drawings are about what you want to show others”
- Julian Glander is on the lookout for a collaborator to create a new set of emojis
- Revue Tintamarre is a free publication showcasing the work of one student every month
- Marta da Silva’s impressive portfolio is “fluid, futuristic and somehow blissfully chaotic”
- Double Click August is full of playful designs that prompt user interaction
- Led By Donkeys is crowdfunding £50,000 for “honest” No Deal Brexit ad campaign
- Taschen’s recent release celebrates “the greatest cat photographer of the 20th Century”
- The Advertising Standards Authority has banned its first ads for “harmful” gender stereotyping
- Introducing the It’s Nice That Graduates of 2019!
- Suzy Chan’s portfolio boasts original graphic design, animation, typography and so much more
- Stefanie Tam’s graphic design grounds conceptual thinking in compelling visuals