Oh wow. Just when I thought I couldn’t cram any more of The Black Keys into my ears, along comes arguably their best project to date. The American blues-rock aficionados who have released seven studio records in as many years have popped up with a collaborative album, drafting in some of hip-hops biggest names to stunning affect.
No real originality shown with their invitees, but more than enough to make up for it in the music. Take some time to watch a few of their nine ‘webisodes’, triumphantly documenting the magic. Look at that, I didn’t even mention the great logo either.
- Meet the speakers: Dougal Wilson, Ewen Spencer, GraphicDesign& and Gal-dem
- Claire Hentschker: the artist who recreated The Shining as an interactive 3D space
- Rosanna Webster and Phoebe Henry’s cinematic portrait of Cuba
- Alex Hunting’s crisp editorial designs are considered and multi-layered
- Raine Allen Miller’s latest ad shows kids experiencing the “side effects” of tech toys
- Colin Pantall's warm depiction of childhood and fatherhood taken over 12 years
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Paper reveals Break the Internet take two, with Nicki Minaj shot by Ellen von Unwerth
- Bea de Giacomo photographs the wonders of pregnancy
- Matthieu Lavanchy recreates food emojis "irl" for The Gourmand's tenth issue
- Introducing Broccoli, the publication “normalising cannabis use, especially for women”
- One Step Ahead: we meet Paula Scher, the trailblazing Pentagram Partner