Anthony Burrill is famed for his typographic message posters and we’re pleased to have an exclusive one available just for It’s Nice That readers. Using his brand new custom typeface ‘Super Basic’ Anthony uses his uncanny nack for choosing statements you’d like to put on your wall to good use.
A 70 × 50cm, high gloss black ink screen printed onto 270gsm Fenner colorset Solar stock. Hand editioned and signed.
- Beni Bischof’s watercolours are inspired by watching Disney’s Bambi for four weeks
- Designing Bauhaus Now magazine was a conflict of rationality and experimentation
- New Studio's diverse editorial work for The New York Times Magazine
- New York and Chicago in the 1970s and 80s captured by Wayne Sorce
- Ewen Spencer takes us on the emotional rollercoaster of teenage nights out
- Iconic photographer Michael Spencer Jones on cameras, Oasis, and all-nighters
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Renowned graphic designer Ivan Chermayeff has died aged 85
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Marina Lewandowska’s graduation project shows graphic design flair and function
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Working Not Working charts the top 50 companies creatives want to work for