Anthony Burrill is famed for his typographic message posters and we’re pleased to have an exclusive one available just for It’s Nice That readers. Using his brand new custom typeface ‘Super Basic’ Anthony uses his uncanny nack for choosing statements you’d like to put on your wall to good use.
A 70 × 50cm, high gloss black ink screen printed onto 270gsm Fenner colorset Solar stock. Hand editioned and signed.
- Paul Sahre chats to us about his new book Two Dimensional Man: A Graphic Memoir
- How can we connect young, diverse talent with the agencies who crave it?
- Ricky Leung’s illustrations capture the quiet moments of everyday life
- Photographer Chris Maggio palpably documents America’s current “emotional climate"
- Seoul-based Shrimp Chung’s dynamic designs are bright and full of impact
- Choreographer and director Holly Blakey on making work for everyone
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity